A Leader in Joint Replacement
- Board-Certified orthopedic surgeon who specializes in arthroscopy, arthritis surgery of the hip and knee, and total joint replacement in young patients.
- Well-known local and national speaker on topics of arthritis and joint replacement.
- Invited faculty member for physician, nurse, and allied health education courses.
- Research presenter for the Biomechanical Research Laboratory in which he has produced, published, and presented numerous orthopedic biomechanical and clinical studies both nationally and across Africa, Canada, Europe and Japan.
- BS, Tulane University
- MD, Tulane University
- General surgery internship, University of Louisville Hospitals
- Hand and reconstructive microsurgery fellowship, Christine Kleinert Research Institute, Louisville, Kentucky
- Orthopedic surgery residency, University of Louisville School of Medicine
- Research fellowship, Janssen Research Foundation, Antwerp, Belgium
- Adult orthopedic reconstruction fellowship, DePaul Health Center, St. Louis, Missouri
Affiliations and Memberships
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Norwegian Orthopedic Society
- Japanese Orthopedic Society
- European Federation of Orthopedic and Tramatology
- Italian Orthopedic Society
- Mid-America Orthopedic Society
- Society for Arthritic Joint Surgery
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Orthopedic Research Society
- Orthopedic Guild
More Information About Dr. Lux
- View article on Knee replacement Featuring Paul Lux, MD
Listen to Dr. Lux on XM Radio:
- Total Knee Replacement
- Total Hip Replacement
Download Dr. Lux Forms (PDF)